The KPN International Ethernet VPN capability is available in two “flavors”: the versatile E-LAN option and the high performance E-Line proposition.
Both are offered as Ethernet over MPLS, and are therefore fully protected connections, compliant with the Metro Ethernet Forum standards.
About Ethernet VPN
The Ethernet VPN capability is effective for WAN solutions, for high-speed connections between data-centers, and for cloud-ready service platforms. The KPN International Next Generation Network offers MPLS, Ethernet and Internet over a single platform – in a way which is secure, scalable and flexible.
Ethernet VPN snapshot
Coverage and installed base
- 22 European countries + USA + Hong Kong
- Worldwide reach through strategic partners
- 9,000 Ethernet ports worldwide
Next Generation VPN Service types
- E-Line capacity: up to 1 Gbit/s standard to 10 Gbit/s bespoke
- E-LAN capacity: up to 500 Mbit/s standard and to 1 Gbit/s bespoke
Support and extended managed service options
- Extended Backup and redundancy
- End-to-end pro-active monitoring and management