Internet Service Providers (ISP), Mobile Operators, Telcos , VOIP operators and content network providers (CDN) all have high and rapidly growing bandwidth demands.
In response, we have created IP Transit Services to provide high-performance, cost-effective connectivity to the global Internet routing table for both IPv4 and IPv6. KPN's Autonomous System AS286 is one of the world’s top IPv4 and IPv6 backbones.
About IP Transit
Our network is global - with extensive peering relationships. MPLS-based traffic management sustains the highest standard connectivity for our customers.
IP Transit snapshot
- Flat rate or per-Mbit/s fees
- Clear accounting based on sustained network utilization
- Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Other port types on request
Customer Care and Support
- 24 x 7 x 356 proactive monitoring and helpdesk
- Online access to network performance and customer service statistics
KPN International fully enables IPv6Download IPv6 info
- High-quality global backbone, 10-Gbps trunks
- 50 PoPs across Europe and the US
- Extensive peering: AS286 has direct peering with all global tier-1 carriers
- Multiple 10Gs of peering capacity to each individual carrier, on geographically dispersed PoPs
- Support of multiple services over a single interface, e.g. IP transit, remote peering and VPN services