Internet Service Providers (ISP), Mobile Operators, Telcos , VOIP operators and content network providers (CDN) all have high and rapidly growing bandwidth demands.
In response, we have created IP Transit Services to provide high-performance, cost-effective connectivity to the global Internet routing table for both IPv4 and IPv6. KPN's Autonomous System AS286 is one of the world’s top IPv4 and IPv6 backbones.
About IP Transit
- Our Tier 1 network is global – with extensive peering relationships
- MPLS-based traffic management maintains the highest standard of connectivity for our customers
- Excellent end-user experience
- Available ports: Fast Ethernet, gigabit Ethernet, (multiple) 10-gigabit Ethernet, 100G Ethernet
- IPV4/IPV6 dual stack
- Bandwidth on demand: Scalable bandwidth guarantee and burstable port support
- Remote peering to the major internet exchanges
- Flat-rate or usage-based pricing schemes
- Fast delivery lead times
- 24×7 proactive monitoring and help desk
- KPN Care tool with online access to network performance and customer service statistics
- High-quality, global backbone with over 50 PoPs across Europe and the U.S.
- More than 80% of IP backbone realized on KPN-owned and managed DWDM infrastructure
- Extensive peering: AS286 has direct peering with all global Tier 1 carriers
- Multiple 10Gs of peering capacity to each individual carrier, on geographically dispersed POPs
- Resilient, fully redundant fiber/DWDM topology. All core nodes have multiple-10G backbone links
- Remote Peering