KPN International MPLS VPN delivers exceptional service across national and international sites.
It is cost-effective and reliable, with distinct classes of service for real-time voice and video, business-critical and “best-effort” traffic. Highly flexible, our MPLS VPN enables IP services over simple any-to-any connections.
About MPLS VPNSecurity is guaranteed. KPN’s private network uses MPLS technology to isolate the communication traffic of each customer. Our backbone is resilient and our core MPLS network re-routes on the fly.
All IP network devices are connected over at least two paths and are equipped with power and processing redundancy.
MPLS VPN Snapshot
Coverage and installed base
- 22 European countries (core network) + USA + Hong Kong
- Worldwide reach through strategic partners
- Installed base: 55,000 MPLS ports
Next Generation VPN Service types
- 5 Classes of Service
- Access: xDSL, Ethernet, SDH and shared access
- Port-speeds from < 2Mbit/s to 1 Gbit/s
Support and extended managed service options
- WoW (WAN Optimisation Works)
- Full Backup and redundancy
- Pro-active service monitoring and management