The KPN International Software as a Service (SaaS) offering provides a full set of Microsoft based services. These include Active Directory, print services, Office, Communicator, Exchange and SharePoint. Our SaaS team can add business-specific applications as required.
The service is highly secure and completely reliable – delivered over a private cloud architecture, built on KPN International networks and those of its certified global partners.
The service is delivered globally via datacenters in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong, to provide maximum performance, coverage and availability.
- Up to 99.9% (SLA-backed)
Class of Service
- Support from business hours to 24/7
Cost and billing
- Billed monthly (adjusted to preference), by:
- User and (license) usage
- Application and access options
- SLA type
Software-as-a-Service Key facts
- Key toolset:
- A standard set of applications securely delivered to the desktop.
- On-demand means no capital expenditure – cost profile geared strictly to usage
- Easy to add new users and to change user requirement profiles without IT resource