Unified Threat Management
KPN International Unified Threat Management (UTM) services are comprehensive. They include: managed firewall; integrated intrusion prevention; antivirus/spyware and messaging security.
The service is modular and scalable - you can extend your UTM service profile with additional components and include new user communities.
About Unified Threat Management
The service team monitors all developments in security, and pays particular attention to ongoing compliance issues. Intelligence and clear reporting are built-in, with unified management dashboards for security analysis, planning and strategy.
Unified Threat Management (UTM) can be offered as a cloud-based, local or hybrid service, according to the organizational profile of the customer.
Unified Threat Management snapshot
- 99.5 – 99.9% (SLA-backed)
Class of Service
- Support from business hours to 24/7
Cost and billing
- Billed monthly, by:
- Bandwidth requirements
- Service type (local, cloud or hybrid)
- SLA type
Unified Threat Management Key facts
- UTM service works for organizations of all sizes – benefits include streamlined and centralized management.
- Ease of adoption:
- Rapid and non-disruptive deployment in the first instance, and subsequently open to easy scaling.